Esker Cycles will be closed Thursday, November 24th, and Friday November 25th
The Portage Dropout System was designed to be durable, functional and able to adapt to evolving standards.
Portage Dropout Plates are designed for use with all Esker hardtail models including Hayduke, and Japhy. Includes both a drive and non-drive side plate, without thru axle or mounting hardware.
- Portage Sliding Dropout Plates - use a 12mm thru axle with 12 millimeters of horizontal adjustment and can be tensioned with the set screws before tightening the mounting hardware to the frame.
- Quick Release (QR) Dropout Plates - fits Advocate Cycles Lorax. Drive and non-drive side plates without hardware.
- Mounting Hardware - Includes a stainless steel set of 4 mounting bolts, 4 nuts, and 2 set screws.
- 148 Thru Axle - for Hayduke/Japhy 142/148. Measurements: 174mm - M12x1.75”
- 142 Thru Axle - for Lorax Ti only
- Rack Mount Bolts allow the addition of a rear rack to any Esker bike using the Portage Dropout system. Additional threads within the extension bolt allow racks to be mounted to the bolts from the outer side. Includes 2 bolts.