Esker Advocacy Program
At Esker, we are committed to the future of cycling and believe in partnering with organizations that are working to build community and infrastructure for cyclists. As a brand that wants to help cyclists create a better tomorrow, we are looking to support advocacy organizations with a discount on Esker products available to all current active members of the organization. We understand that what you do is a labor of love and sometimes comes with little fanfare. We appreciate the work that you do and would like to show our appreciation by extending this offer.
Esker is a fusion of the rider owned dedication of passionate mountain bikers, the cumulative experience of industry veterans, and the desire to challenge traditional methods in order to make the best product possible available to anyone and everyone that wants to get out and ride.
Esker is more than just a bike company. We are a group of riders and like-minded individuals that aim to think differently and encourage a broader, more inclusive cycling community. We exist to influence the future of cycling in a positive manner—not just in the bikes that we ride, but in the way that we think about our sport and our community. We intend to inspire and encourage anyone with the desire to climb onto a bike and enjoy the ride.
Who You Are
Esker is seeking organizations that create community and support trail and cycling advocacy to participate in our advocacy discount program. To participate, your organization must be an active cycling advocacy organization on the local, regional, or national level.
We are offering qualified organizations and approved members a discount on Esker products. In addition to this discount, we are interested in supporting your riding endeavors and helping to keep you rolling whatever your mission may be. Aside from getting hooked up with discounts, we are interested in discussing other ways that Esker might be able to help your organization succeed.
As a member of the Esker Advocacy Program, we appreciate your role within the cycling community and hope that you will help us inform other riders and advocates about our brand and our product through word of mouth within your community, on social media, or on your next group ride.
- Upon completion of the advocacy program application and acceptance into the program, your organization will receive a discount code, which may be used to purchase product through our website, or we will process an order on your behalf.
- Approved organization members may purchase product for personal use only.
- All recipients and users of discounted product must be current and active members of the approved advocacy organization. Past volunteers, past members, or anyone that is not currently a participating member of the organization is not allowed to purchase or receive product.
- Shipping is to be paid by the purchaser and all orders must be shipped to the organization address on the original application. To change the address, have the original applicant contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discounts are not valid through any of our participating retail or demo locations. Attempting to purchase or return discounted product through retail locations is strictly prohibited and will result in loss of discount.
- Products purchased are not for resale and may not be used for any purpose other than personal use by current approved members.
- Shipping is to be paid by the purchaser and all orders must be shipped to the address on the original application. To change the address, have the original applicant contact email@example.com
- Esker reserves the right to fill orders using bikes or products with minor cosmetic blemishes.
- We appreciate it when you inform others about our product and our brand but ask that members do not abuse the program by publicizing or talking about this discount in any way.
- Violations to any part of this policy may result in loss of discount for the associated organization.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding these policies or the Advocacy Program.
To apply, we ask that you put together a few pieces of information to give us a better idea of your industry background. Please fill out and submit the following form and we will contact you regarding your candidacy for the program.