Complete Bicycle Assembler
Columbia Falls, MT
Start Date: May 2021
Location: Columbia Falls, MT
Reports to: Production Manager
The Assembler employee reports directly to the Production Manager and works as a member of the warehouse team. They are responsible for the professional assembly of all Esker complete bikes. This includes frame assembly, parts picking and frame/bike packaging. We are looking for someone who has high mechanical aptitude, attention to detail, and can produce quality work in a time sensitive environment.
The ideal candidate is someone who understands high end bicycle assembly. They need to work as part of a team and can contribute to all functions of the daily warehouse operations when asked. Krueger Outdoor, Inc is the owner of Esker Cycles, and also owns Terrene Tires. Boxing and shipping of Terrene Tires is also a job function, which increases and decreases seasonally.
Essential Job Functions:
- Bicycle and frame assembly specific to customer order
- Parts preparation of incoming inventory
- Bike/Frame packaging in preparation for shipping
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and help with the overall cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Perform periodic Inventory Cycle Counts
- Box and Ship Terrene Tires per customer orders
Job Qualifications, Competencies and Key Attributes:
- 2+ years of bicycle mechanic experience.
- Knowledge of current mountain bike technologies and market is essential, especially the ability to recognize mountain bike products, and distinguish them from other similar products
- High mechanical aptitude
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and able to keep records of work completed.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to produce top quality work while maintaining a high level of productivity
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn new software programs
- Maintain a positive and pleasant attitude
$16.00/hour, depending on experience. This position is full-time, year-round and paid hourly.
Krueger Outdoor, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply: Please Email your resume & cover letter to email@example.com – include the job title ‘Assembler’ in the subject line.