Esker Industry Program
Thanks for your interest in the Esker Industry Program. The program is available to people that work in the bicycle or outdoor industries. Participation in this program is restricted to employees of the bicycle or outdoor industry. Participation privileges are granted at the sole discretion of Esker Cycles, and may be revoked at any time. If you are a qualifying individual, please fill out the application below.
Esker is a fusion of the rider owned dedication of passionate mountain bikers, the cumulative experience of industry veterans, and the desire to challenge traditional methods in order to make the best product possible available to anyone and everyone that wants to get out and ride.
Esker is more than just a bike company. We are a group of riders and like-minded individuals that aim to think differently and encourage a broader, more inclusive cycling community. We exist to influence the future of cycling in a positive manner—not just in the bikes that we ride, but in the way that we think about our sport and our community. We intend to inspire and encourage anyone with the desire to climb onto a bike and enjoy the ride.
- Upon completion of the industry program application and acceptance into the program, you will receive a discount code, which may be used to purchase product through our website.
- Approved members may purchase product for personal use only.
- Shipping is to be paid by the purchaser and all orders must be shipped to the address on the original application. To change the address, have the original applicant contact email@example.com
- Discounts are not valid through any of our participating demo locations.
- Products purchased are not for resale and may not be used for any purpose other than personal use by current approved members.
- Esker reserves the right to fill orders using bikes or products with minor cosmetic blemishes.
- We appreciate it when you inform others about our product and our brand but ask that members do not abuse the program by publicizing this discount in any way.
- Violations to any part of this policy may result in loss of discount for the associated organization.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding these policies or the Industry Program.
To apply, we ask that you put together a few pieces of information to give us a better idea of your industry background. Please fill out and submit the following form and we will contact you regarding your candidacy for the program.